Recently Posted

Documents
advertisement




Saturday, October 24, 2009

As said, we were theree.
And without further yada here are the pics - click the full screen button in the corner for full view




http://uwredefined.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Flickr-logo.jpg
this is also a great oportunity for us to lunch our Flickr account
this is the set link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/43949031@N06/sets/72157622652646018/ What I got:

So first of all I got two cool pins from the Anime Mania Stand (great job guys they look awesome Ergo Proxy for the win)
Note I didn't buy the bag (I had it)
And second, I bought a poster for my door

Looks quite stile-ish nice job Shiva

Links to them - you can get the artworks tomorow if you hurry


Go Away Badge by ~Lucifielle on deviantART

Next AnimeZUP posters:


AZsenshi by ~ShivaTenshitan on deviantART


Axis Powers Hetalia by ~ShivaTenshitan on deviantART


ANIMEZUP by ~ShivaTenshitan on deviantART


ZUPILOID by ~ShivaTenshitan on deviantART

[get this widget]